Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginnings

Welcome to Inspiring Serendipity.  This blog is a result of an inspiration that came from my daughter - a request for tips, tricks, and tidbits regarding a wide variety of subjects.  My goal is to gradually add elements and details here that will eventually compile into a nice collection for her.  In the process, hopefully there will be a little something for everyone to be found here.  I hope to "inspire serendipity", and allow for even better things to evolve from the bits and pieces found here.

the office, transformed!
Step one, was to resurrect my own office space.  For years, my office has been the "miscellaneous drawer" of the entire household, and I have not had the time or energy to dig out from under the deluge.  Today, I have once again achieved a work space large enough for laptop and crafting spot.




It's still cluttered and a little crazy, but for those of you who have seen the room a week or more ago, it is quite an improvement.    

1 comment: